I think the Winter holiday is taking its toll on me, because I'm extremely bored. I've decided to write a quick blog entry before attempting to plan my essay for uni. I really don't want to even think of work but, I guess I have to. Also, I've decided to put more time into my blog because I think it's going to become an important outlet for my creative itch. I feel that this is the year that I need to build on my creativity, which is why I've started baking, I also want to spend more time on my photography, which I am constantly wishing to be better at.
So those are a few of my goals this year, and I can share all of these new adventures on this blog, even though this blog will no longer be only about fashion, but I will be able to express myself in different ways and share it with an anonymous audience.
I hope that everyone is having a lovely day.
God bless,
Vuyi
No comments:
Post a Comment